Pharmacy Expert Manager - Belgium and Luxembourg
Your role is to deliver world class execution with Experts, KOL’s, KEE’s in Belgium and Luxembourg either directly or indirectly through the field forces, making expert engagement an area of differentiation for GSK Consumer Healthcare in the market.
• Responsible for driving a best in class interaction with experts through the field teams by driving capability and ensuring the provision of best in class materials
• Lead the communication to experts through LOC management of the detailing materials and directly by interaction with customers to build long term strategic partnerships built on compelling science.
Key responsabilities =
1. Work with Sales Managers and Customer/Brand Marketing to define the priorities by cycle and then determine the detailing tools that will be needed
2. Pull down from Area and localize detail aid content for OTC to ensure detailing teams are set up for success each cycle
1. Responsible for the selection and localization of communication assets in the market in collaboration with Area Marketing and Expert and local Brand, Customer Marketing and Sales teams
2. Responsible for scientific content and execution of mailings to HCP’s
3. Responsible for the content of presentations, slide kits intended to use during scientific or education meetings fully aligned with Marketing and Customer Marketing strategy and tactics and approved by Regulatory &/or Medical
4. Take joint ownership for the planning and organization of the cycle meetings ensuring that the right content will be available to drive performance
5. Responsible for Expert company communications towards customers i.e. e-mailings, Webinars, company content on customers own training portals etc.
1. Ensure optimal scientific training of new reps and ensure continuous improvement of existing field-force
2. Work with Area expert and Medical teams to ensure training materials are in place for all key brands and meeting our local market dynamics and needs
3. Develop, update and deliver education program for HCP’s
• Languages: Fluency Tri-Lingually; French, Dutch & English
• Scientific background but with commercial mindset.
• Qualification as a Pharmacist would be beneficial but not mandatory
• Experience working in Sales, Customer Marketing/Trade Marketing, Brand Management
• Strong knowledge and understanding of the Belgium & Luxembourg pharmacy environment
• Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and complex timelines
• Experience of Digital marketing tools such as those employed to reach experts
• Strong influencing skills and ability to build relationships externally and internally
• Ability to work in and manage a matrix environment
- an interesting work experience and salary package